Motivation is the driving force in the choices that humans make to acquire fulfillment and to attain expected results. This course will provide in-depth knowledge and understanding ofmotivational theories. The course will also provide strategic information on how to motivate individuals as well as teams within organizations to effective achieve desired results.
After completing Motivating Employees, students will understand the following:
- Define motivation
- Identify motivational factors
- Distinguish and describe the various motivational theories
- Apply the concepts of motivation to their personal and professional life
- Effectively develop a strategy to motivate others in the workplace to consistently achieve desired results
No previous experience or coursework required
Students will be assigned 5 homework assignments, and a final project for each course.
- Lesson 1: Introduction to Motivation
- Lesson 2: Intrinsic/Extrinsic Motivation
- Lesson 3: Motivational Theories
- Lesson 4: Individual Motivation
- Lesson 5: Motivation in the Workplace
- Lesson 6: Application
This course is Instructor-led and delivered through our award-winning online Learning Management System